I have been selected for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Transformed by the Journey and by greenlightlady. Thank you so much for this! Head on over and check out their blogs. Both are unique, inspirational, and give all glory to the Lord.
I appreciate the encouragement between fellow bloggers. It has amazed me that so many people blog and write out their worlds for others to see and feel. I’m amazed even more though that the Lord continues to bless my journey; not just my writing journey, but this journey of life. Per the “rules” of being nominated for a blogging award, I have to disclose a few more things about myself.
Here they are:
1) I get told I look very young for my age all of the time. This used to bother me, but now that I am 40, it does not bother me anymore!
2) I really hope to travel back to England one of these days. I went when I was 12 years old, and would love to experience it again.
3) I once had a dream that I died and went to Heaven. Jesus put His hand on my shoulder and said “Caroline, you are going to be okay. I will take care of you.” The next morning, I woke up with tears rolling down my cheeks and I could feel the imprint of His hand on my shoulder.
4) While in college, I used to drive around between classes and look for lost pet signs. I would then scour the neighborhoods searching for the animals. I actually reunited a very old dog who had gotten lost with her owner!
5) I am blessed to have a mom and dad who have been married for over 40 years…to each other.
6) I am a sinner.
7) I am saved.
I’m passing this award on to the following blogs that I find inspiring for a variety of reasons. Some inspire me to be more steadfast in my faith while others inspire me to be creative and to dream big. They are definitely worth reading!
Blessings to everyone and Happy Blogging!